Saturday 1 September 2018

Storm Born




My Storm Born book series has been a passion project of mine for quite some time. I started writing the first book about five years ago. I only found out about self publishing a couple years ago. And my book has been pushed back by delays for ages. I even started a few short stories to go along with it. I've hit another snag with my book but I have been able to self publish the first short story which I am pretty happy about. Hopefully if all goes to plan the book should finally be out by the end of the year.

I hope you guys will fall in love with these characters just like I did.

https://www.amazon.com/Wiccan-Girls-Night-Storm-Born-ebook/dp/B07GTHKK65/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535791191&sr=8-1&keywords=a+wiccan+girls+night+out

No comments:

Post a Comment